SDGs Board Game Video-Making Contest
2021 Fall Semester 全校SDGs桌遊影片比賽
- Eligibility：The undergraduate student who is currently registered of the semester at PU.
- General Guidelines：
- The Contest is only open to a group of 2-4 people , no more than 4 people.
- Submission Deadline：Group videos must be submitted to You Tube by 11:59pm Sunday Nov 21st 2021and please send the link (Unlisted) to the Email: email@example.com
- Submitting group videos：Videos should be posted on YouTube. All uploaded videos must be viewable under unlisted settings.
- Video Contents
- Must include：
Introduction：Introduce the players and then tell about SDGs rules (What the Go Goals Board Game is).
Content：Players play the board game to express what you think on some goals (Select 2-4 goals to highlight).
Conclusion：Concluding by what you learn from the SDGs board game.
Three steps for the narration in your video. Editing the video for highlighting some information.
- Video Language： English Only
- Length of video: Must be 5 min long, less than 6 min.
- Audio, Subtitles and Post-production are allowed.
- Effective storytellers have the ability to capture their audience and judges. Storytelling ability plays a crucial part in the contest.